Volunteers work across Camp Bestival Shropshire helping festival goers to get the most out of their weekend!
When volunteering you’ll get to see behind the scenes, meet other volunteers from across the country and around the globe, gain valuable experience for your CV, and help us to continue making Camp Bestival Shropshire one of the best music festivals in the world!
When joining us as a volunteer at Camp Bestival Shropshire you'll be provided with entry to the festival, lots of free time, you'll make new friends whilst volunteering, get access to staff camping, toilets and showers, and most importantly be part of an unforgettable experience!
Volunteers assist with a wide variety of areas and it'd be tricky to list everything they get up to but some of the most common roles include…
• Assisting Camp Bestival goers with directions.
• Answering questions about Camp Bestival Shropshire performances and line-ups.
• Reporting any problems such as a build-up of litter or faulty facilities.
• Work alongside Camp Bestival Shropshire Fire Safety, Medical and Security teams.
• Helping out with various roles across the Camp Bestival Shropshire site including pedestrian and vehicle gates, wristband exchanges, keeping an eye on facilities, monitoring stages and walkways.
If you’d like to find out more about volunteering at Camp Bestival, head over to Hotbox Events.
Or go straight to the volunteer application.
Be a hero - volunteer with Child.org as a Charity Concierge and you’ll have the best time driving a festival taxi buggy or manning the radios as ground crew, helping transport festival goers and their luggage around the site. What's more, as one of Charity Concierge's brilliant volunteers, you'll help bring a little bit of luxury to festival goers AND raise thousands of pounds towards Child.org's work to spark progress in global child health.
All Charity Concierge volunteers work fair shifts and have plenty of time off during the festival to enjoy themselves. All shifts will be finished by around 8.30pm at the latest.
Camp together in our Concierge campsite with access to staff showers and loos. Groups are very welcome - we’ll do our very best to put you on the same shifts as your friends.
Are you interested in volunteering? Head to www.charityconcierge.org to register!