Do you want to know more about what’s happening in and around our new lake? Well, here’s a taster…we have so much for all ages to enjoy from family water sports to raft building, storytelling to lantern making, visiting the wild spa, pond dipping or beekeeping or just soaking up the atmosphere and sunshine and watching some beautiful theatre enjoying a cocktail or two (safely!) Just relax and watch the goings-on, or take part in some of the many free activities we have including…
1. Water Sports We’ll be offering Paddleboarding, SUP Yoga, Raft Building, Wild Swimming with two access pontoons, activity instructors and lifeguards on hand to keep an eye on everyone
2. Beekeeping Fancy learning all about the bees and how to look after them?
3. Pond Dipping Get up close and personal to the residents of the pond and find out what’s living in the lake all year round!
4. Storytelling Enjoy tales from our storytellers from dawn till dusk in our magical tent
5. The Silent Forest Cirque Bijou will be back showcasing exquisite theatre performances through the day bringing colourful enchanting acrobatic displays for all to enjoy
6. Wild Runs Join one of our many daily wild run trails around the lake (available for all abilities and ages) and don’t forget your trainers!
7. Lake View Cocktails Relax and enjoy a cocktail or two, grab a moment to yourselves or with loved ones and soak the views of the lake (no drinking and swimming, or heavy petting though please!)
8. Wild Spa Enjoy our outdoor hot tubs and saunas for a post-swim relax (pre-booking required - available in May)
9. Lantern Making Get creative with weekend lantern making sessions and take part in our lantern parade finale on Sunday evening (more to follow soon)
10. Street Food Fuel yourselves with some of our delicious street food offerings from The Feast Collective and take a seat while you enjoy the lake view
*More info will be released in the coming weeks on how to book specific activities. Make sure you sign up to our mailing list to receive links to book.