**This Competition is now closed. Winners have been notified**
Calling all Camp Bestival mini creatives! We're very excited to announce our Easter Camp Bestival Love-Bot Colouring-In Competition, judged by our very own Josie and Rob da Bank!
As you know our resident Robot, Love-Bot is very excited to be getting ready for both Camp Bestival Dorset and Shropshire this year. But before then, he needs your help to get him ready by giving him a little sparkly Spring make over.
We want you to decorate Love-Bot with colouring pencils, pens, paints or even create a collage piece with feathers, glitter or anything colourful and exciting that'll catch the eyes of our judging duo! All you need to do is click on the link here to download and print out the colouring-in sheet and get creative and then send them into us at Camp Bestival HQ!
We’ll be selecting the best most colourful entries and giving FIVE families the chance to win weekend camping tickets to Camp Bestival Shropshire so get colouring!
Please note this is entry by post only. Please make sure you send your entry with your full name, age, address and an email address on the back by post to:
Camp Besival Easter Colouring Competition
Camp Bestival HQ
30 St John Street
Entry and Competition details:
- You could win one of 5 x Family Festival Camping Packages (x2 adults and up to x4 children aged 17 and under). 1 x Family Festival Camping Package will be awarded to a winner from each Age Category*
- Prize does not include any travel
- Entries must be received by Monday 25th April 2022
- Winners will be notified by email before Monday 2nd May 2022
- Make sure you send your entry along with your name, age, address and email address and contact details so we can get in touch if you win
- Please note that unfortunately we are not able to return any entries once they have been posted to us
- Judges decision is final
3 and under
PRIZE PROMOTION NOTICE
1. This Prize Promotion Notice sets out the details of the 'Lovebot Easter Colouring Competition’ (the “Prize Promotion”) being run by Safe Festivals Group Limited, company number 11598107, whose registered office is 30 St John Street, London, EC1M 4AY (“Our”, “Us” and “We”) on Camp Bestival social channels including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
2. The Prize Promotion is subject to these terms and our general terms and conditions for Prize Promotions ("Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions"), which can be found at: https://www.campbestival.net/info/competition-and-prize-draws-terms-conditions
3. To enter the Prize Promotion, you must be:
a) resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland;
b) able to comply with these terms and all the Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions;
4. To enter the Prize Promotion, download and colour in the printable Lovebot image via the Camp Bestival website and send your entry with your Full Name, Age, Email Address and Postcode to the following address:
Camp Bestival Colouring competition.
Camp Bestival HQ
30 St John Street
5. The Prize Promotion will commence on 04.04.22 at 12:00 and end on 25.04.2022 at 12:00.
6. The “Prize” is a Family Ticket to Camp Bestival Shropshire 2022 for 2 x adults and up to 4 x children (aged 17 and under). Prize does not include camping equipment, travel or parking, food or drink
7. There are FIVE (5) prizes available.
8. Winners for each category will be selected by the judges, with judging criteria based on the 'most creative’ entry for each age group. Please note that the judges decision is final.
9. If you are a winner of this Prize Promotion ("Winner"), you will be emailed within a week of the competition closing (25/04/22) and advised on how to collect the Prize. Please note that if you do not respond within one week, Safe Festivals Group Limited reserves the right to select a different Winner.
10. Proof of identification may be required to claim the Prize.
11. This Prize Promotion is a Prize draw as defined in the our general Prize Promotion Notice Terms and Conditions.
12. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms of this Prize Promotion Notice and the terms outlined in our general Prize Promotion Notice Terms & Conditions, the terms of this Prize Promotion Notice shall prevail.
13. Prizes are non-transferrable and non-refundable
13. Please check the general Camp Bestival festival terms and conditions here: https://www.campbestival.net/tickets/terms-conditions