A residents debrief meeting will be held in the late Autumn. Details will be published in due course.
If you have any queries or feedback in the meatime, please do email us at: email@example.com.
Camp Bestival is committed to engaging with the local community. We regularly engage with Local Authorities, Police, Fire and Ambulance; the highways and transport teams for local train operators. We also listen carefully to the parish councils in the surrounding areas of the event.
Details of the Camp Bestival 2022 event at Weston Park are below:
• Event dates: Thursday 18th August to Monday 22nd August
• Site build/break: Friday 5th August to Friday 26th August
Whilst we hope you will not have cause to do so, residents may call this number for any matters of concern:
0161 647 7934 - operational times are 24 hours during event days: Thursday 18th August 09:00 to Monday 22nd August 13:00
If you wish to contact the festival outside of these hours, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with The Local Community
A dedicated Externals Event Manager will be working with residents to discuss and resolve issues and feedback any suggestions for future improvement.
Contact is via the resident’s hotline number or email as above.
Representatives from our Event Management Team, including Acoustic Consultants, together with representatives from the Local Authority will also be on site throughout the weekend to respond to any issues.
Event Build & Break Traffic
• All contractor traffic coming to Weston Park have been instructed to access via the A5. Access to site will be either via the Shrewsbury Gate (Green) or Tong Gate (White) off Mill Lane.
Event Visitors Arrival
• Arrival from the West – Directed to the M54 Junction 3 then the A41 and A5.
• Arrival from the East – Directed from Cannock via the A5.
• Arrival from North & South – Directed to the M6 Junction 12 then access via the A5 from Gailey Roundabout.
Event Visitors Leaving
• All egress traffic will be directed to exit via the A5 and A41 as appropriate.
Mill Lane will closed throughout the operating times of the festival. This will be from Thursday 18th August 07:00hrs to Monday 22nd August 18:00hrs. A local diversion will be signed. Click on the map below for a printable PDF:
Refuse Removal and Disposal
There will be litter picking teams in place each day and they will clean surrounding roads in the area on a regular basis.
Please note there will be a fireworks display lasting around 15 minutes on Sunday 21st August at approximately 22:30hrs.
We are keen for your feedback; if you think any additional information should be included in this letter or on our website, please get in touch by email: email@example.com
Camp Bestival Team