We’re so excited to share 10 BRAND NEW THINGS for Camp Bestival Shropshire with you! We can’t wait to be back at Weston Park this August for some awesome family memory making, bringing ALL of our wonderful Camp Bestival magic with us. So here’s what’s in store!
1) Brand New Lake: new and improved, we have a brand new lake for 2023 - more space, more potential and more watersports.
2) Increased Wild Swimming & Paddleboarding Capacity: after so much demand in 2022, the new lake will have 2 pontoons to enter the water and give us increased capacity on numbers for all sessions.
3) New Watersports: yes, we're going to be offering Raft Building, Kayaking and SUP Yoga at Camp Bestival Shropshire this summer on our new lake!
4) The Park Stage: we've adjusted the position to allow for a larger and much clearer space for viewing the main acts. Easier to walk around, spacious area with improved site lines and a lot less trees.
5) Boutique Camping: a beautiful new field accessed by a bridge over our new lake. Spacious setting in a stunning meadow overlooking the site, with new capacity to allow for popularity of our Tipis, Bell Tents, Country Wagons and so many more luxurious Boutique Accommodations.
6) New Circus Area: a brand new clearing surrounded by woods with a host of new activities including Lantern-making, Storytelling and more, with a Sunday night illuminated lantern parade.
7) A new Home for Caravanserai: our ramshackle sculpted caravan venue will be nested into the trees, creating a new festival within a festival destination packed with circus, music, cocktail bars, hairdressers and more.
8) Spinney Hollow Craft Village: a brand new hands-on rural craft workshop village with fireside stories, music and jamborees for all ages, nestled under canvases and surrounded by a wagon facade.
9) All new Roller Disco: make sure you get your skates on as we've got a family Roller Disco coming to Camp Bestival for the first time ever!! Let the good times roll...
10) We’ve listened to your feedback: on timings and have tweaked so the headliners on the Park Stage now finish at 11pm so those wanting to get a relatively early night can. But don’t worry, if you do want to keep the party going there’s DJs and acts inside our other tents until 1am.